TEMPORARY DINE-IN RULES AT THREE TIGERS BREWING
We look forward to the day when we can gather en masse and linger with friends.That day will come.
In the meantime, a dine-in experience will be available at Three Tigers Brewing while Mai Chau on Prospect will remain take out only for customers preferring a contact-free option.
We are practicing a safe return toward normal for everyone's good health. Your participation and cooperation is appreciated and expected.
Thank you for coming. Please remember that others may be waiting for a table too. Eat and boogie.
6 people, or fewer, per party. When you arrive send only one person inside to request a table. All members of your party must be seated together, late arrivals cannot join you.
WEAR A MASK
Everyone is expected to wear a face covering/mask (except when stuffing your face)
Stay 6ft or more away from each other (unless you are known to cohabitate.)
FEVERS GO HOME
If you have a fever or have had a fever in the past two weeks, or have any known symptoms of COVID-19, you should not be here. You should be at home. Utilize our delivery, or take out service, but go home and take care of yourself.
Three hand sanitizing stations are available and restrooms with soap and water. Use them as often as you wish.
Once you have a seat please stay there. The only exceptions are when you use the restroom, you access the hand sanitizer, or when you leave.
Use your own phone to review our menu selections. Scan here or link to threetigersbrewing.com/menu
HEPA HEPA HEPA
Hepa filters are installed at each intake, and each exit, of our HVAC ventilation system
PRACTICES WE'VE ADOPTED
- Temperature checks of all crew before & after shift (we keep a log)
- Table separation to reduce number of diners
- Maintain personal separation as much a possible (tiny kitchen and narrow spaces, whew)
- Sanitizing guest area surfaces between guests
- Sanitizing work surfaces every 2 hours (we keep a log here too)
- Staff washing hands, or sanitizing hands, between each service
- A shift monitor overseeing safety steps
- All staff is ServSafe certified, or has had ServSafe and COVID-19 safety training
- The entire establishment is cleaned and sanitized daily