TEMPORARY DINE-IN RULES AT THREE TIGERS BREWING
Updated September 25, 2020
Our dine-in experience is available at Three Tigers Brewing while Mai Chau on Prospect will remain take out only for customers preferring a contact-free option.
We are practicing a safe return toward normal for everyone's good health. Your participation and cooperation is appreciated and expected.
Thank you for coming. Please remember that others may be waiting for a table too. Eat and boogie.
Mo reservations. Please wait to be seated inside or outside. Stay 6ft or more away from each other (unless you are known to cohabitate.) When you arrive send one person inside to request your table. Six (6) people, or fewer, per party must arrive and be seated together, late arrivals cannot join you.
Once you have a seat please stay there. The only exceptions are when you use the restroom, you access the hand sanitizer, or when you leave.
WEAR A MASK
Everyone is expected to wear a face covering/mask (except when stuffing your face)
NO GATHERING PLEASE
Stay with your party. No standing at the or gathering around other tables and guests.
Three hand sanitizing stations are available and restrooms with soap and water. Use them as often as you wish.
Use your own phone to review our menu selections. Clink here to link to our menu. threetigersbrewing.com/menu
PRACTICES WE'VE ADOPTED
- Temperature checks of all crew before & after shift (we keep a log)
- Table separation to reduce number of diners
- Maintain personal separation as much a possible (tiny kitchen and narrow spaces, whew)
- Sanitizing guest area surfaces between guests
- Sanitizing work surfaces every 2 hours (we keep a log here too)
- Staff washing hands, or sanitizing hands, between each service
- A shift monitor overseeing safety steps
- All staff is ServSafe certified, or has had ServSafe and COVID-19 safety training
- The entire establishment is cleaned and sanitized daily